AC Repair Service In Granbury, Acton, Weatherford, TX, And The Surrounding Areas
AC Repair And Service In Granbury, Acton, Weatherford, Aledo, Arlington, Benbrook, Burleson, Cleburne, Cresson, Crowley, Fort Worth, Glen Rose, Godley, Hudson Oaks, Joshua, Keene, Mansfield, White Settlement, Willow Park, TX and Surrounding Areas
Residential and Light Commercial AC Repair Service in Granbury, TX
As summer kicks into high gear, an efficient, functional air conditioner is essential. Not only do you depend upon your HVAC system to keep you comfortable during the hotter months of the year, but cool temperatures are crucial for young children and older family members. Your AC also helps control the humidity in your home, a function that preserves the structure and surfaces of your house itself. When your air conditioner fails, toughing out the hot weather for several days or longer just isn’t an option.
Victory Mechanical, LLC is a full-service HVAC company serving both residential and light commercial installations. When your AC malfunctions, we understand how important it is to bring it back to life as quickly as possible. We’re dedicated to providing top-quality AC repair service in Granbury, Texas, and the surrounding areas. Because our professionals have over 40 years of combined experience, there’s no air conditioner problem too tough for us to solve.
Indications for Calling an AC Repair Service
If your AC has been acting up, it’s a good idea to have the problem looked into right away. Issues that are caught early are generally easier to resolve (and less expensive) than those that are allowed to worsen. In an HVAC system, this is the case because when one component wears out or fails, it tends to affect others to which it’s connected.
As soon as you notice non-optimum performance from your air conditioner, the first thing you should do is check the filter. While it may seem too simple, the most common cause of AC failures is a dirty or clogged filter! By restricting airflow, dirty filters create resistance. This resistance forces the system to work harder, straining its mechanical parts. After inspecting the filter, and replacing it if necessary, see how your air conditioner responds. If this doesn’t solve the problem, here are some indications that you should call an AC repair service.
- Your AC is making strange or loud noises while running. If it’s grinding, squealing, or scraping, that could be a sign of damaged parts or a loose belt.
- When your air conditioner turns on, it gives off bad smells. These can range from a moldy or musty odor, a dirty sock smell, or an odor like something’s burning. A burning smell usually indicates an electrical problem. Turn off your AC and call an HVAC tech. Moldy, musty, or stinky sock odors typically point to fungal growth somewhere inside your system. Often, this occurs in ducting, but it can be elsewhere. A mold issue must be handled so that it doesn’t spread around your home and cause health problems.
- Warm air is coming from the vents. While this might indicate a problem with your outdoor compressor, often, this is due to low refrigerant.
- There’s refrigerant leaking from your indoor unit. You may not see it, but you’ll likely smell it. The smell of coolant has been described as similar to that of nail polish remover, sweet alcohol, or automotive exhaust fumes. The odor may be faint. If the evaporator coils are frozen (you’ll see ice) or the indoor unit is making hissing sounds, those are other indicators of refrigerant leaks.
- The air coming out of vents is cold, but there’s barely any airflow — not enough to lower the temperature sufficiently. Sometimes a blockage or leaks in ducting (from tears or gaps) can cause this. It can also be due to a failing compressor.
- Although your AC has been running and seems to be keeping your house cool, the indoor humidity seems sky-high. A correctly functioning AC should remove excess moisture from the air, so if it isn’t doing this, you should have a professional take a look at it.
- The thermostat isn’t working. You might notice your AC shutting off only after a short period, or it won’t turn on at all.
- Although your energy usage hasn’t changed from last summer, your electric bill is much higher than usual. It suddenly spiked and hasn’t gone down.
- Your air conditioner has needed frequent repairs within the last few months, even though you’ve changed the filter regularly and had your ducting inspected. This may be a sign that your AC unit needs to be replaced.
- You’ve noticed that your air conditioner has been “short cycling;” it’s been turning on and off frequently. Not only does this result in uneven cooling, but your AC never gets a chance to dehumidify the air. Short cycling is often a symptom of incorrect installation. Your air conditioner may not have enough power to sufficiently cool your home.
Victory Mechanical, LLC can diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair all the above issues and more. We service Trane, Goodman, Lennox, Rheem, Ruud, Honeywell, and all other brands of air conditioners and heat pumps. And if your AC unit is nearing the end of its life and should be replaced, we can help you with that too. We even offer financing to make big jobs easier on your wallet.
Emergency AC Repair Service
Sometimes, air conditioner breakdowns happen in the middle of the night or on a holiday. You don’t have to wait until a standard business day to have your cool, comfortable home back! You can call us for our emergency AC repair service anytime, whether it’s at 3:00 in the morning or on Christmas Day. We’ll get to you quickly and repair your AC unit right away. Our licensed and insured technician will diagnose the problem and give you a straightforward price for the repair. Best of all, our work is 100% guaranteed.
Expert AC Repair Service in Granbury, TX
Our professional, certified technicians are dedicated to serving you with honesty, integrity, and skilled workmanship. Whether you need air conditioner repair for your home, business, or apartment, we’ve got the tools and training to repair all brands, models, and types of AC units. Because we want to give back to the community, we offer 10% discounts for veterans, teachers, educators, firefighters, police, and EMTs. Please avail yourself of our great promotions for new customers and coupons on select services! For expert, AC repair service in Granbury, Acton, and Weatherford, TX, and the surrounding areas, give Victory Mechanical, LLC a call today.
Reliable And Responsive AC Repair And Service
If you’ve ever needed AC repair and service in Granbury, TX, and the surrounding areas, you know that it can be tough to find a reliable and responsive partner that will put your needs first. Often times, HVAC companies are busy and overloaded, and you will have to wait for a response to your repair or service request. However, at Victory Mechanical, we work hard to make sure that this doesn’t happen. We understand that our customers’ concerns need to be addressed as quickly as possible, and we dedicate ourselves to fixing your equipment so you aren’t sitting around waiting for long. Especially with the Texas heat, we know the importance of getting an AC back up and running immediately after it breaks down.
Qualified To Serve
At Victory Mechanical, we have over 40 years of combined experience dealing with many different AC makes and models. Throughout our experience, we have seen many different issues, and we’ve always found a solution for our customers. Our technicians are licensed and insured, and you can count on us when you need AC repair and service in Granbury, TX, and the surrounding areas. We service all makes and models of air conditioners as well, so no matter what your circumstances are, we are confident that we have what it takes to get you where you want to be.
Call Now For AC Repair And Service
Whenever you need any support for your air conditioner, Victory Mechanical is here to help. Our team can help you with any AC repair and service in Granbury, TX, and the surrounding areas, and we will always get to your site in a timely manner to administer any fixes. We truly understand the need for speedy service, and if you call (817) 476-1446, we will take down your case details immediately in order to find a timely solution. Call us when you need our assistance!